Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, 10 August 2017

Mould stalactites

I have mould stalactites growing inside my kitchen cupboards and the doors are all wearing furry jumpers.I will be so pleased once the whole thing is a distant memory.  One day when I am retired I will have a tiny cottage with a pantry and a Welsh dresser.  I won't have a fitted kitchen and I will spend my time baking bread and making jam and chutney to fill my pantry shelves... heck,it was good enough for people in times gone by.

Inside the cupboard

Furry coated cupboard doors

6 comments:

  1. I retired in a ting cottage with a pantry and built in dresser. Then I upped sticks and emigrated to Wales. My house is almost twice the sizeof the cottage, I still have a pantry and the shelves are groaning with homemade everything. I don't have a dresser though, all that dusting is a distant memory now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the same dreams. Lets hope they come true for us both soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dreams- yes, id be happy living in a beach hut :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh - Is it safe to be living with all that mould ?????
    That's a lovely dream - I would love a cottage too xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how horrible.....follow your dreams..........

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no, how horrible to have to deal with all that.

    ReplyDelete