Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, 6 April 2017

The envelope maker

In my craft stash I have a 'Making Memories' envelope board.......For the past year or more it has driven me crazy as it just wasn't working...... D'ya know why?    Cos the markings on the darn thing are wrong.... I have just watched a 'you tube' video and discovered that I am supposed to stick the measurement sticker over the top of the incorrect markings on the board... It would have been helpful if there had been something in the pack to tell me that. I assumed it was simply an inches to centimetre conversion. I have spent the past hour making all different sizes of envelopes. Tomorrow I might find my light box and embossing stencils. Then I will emboss all the envelopes.Would you believe though that I ordered a pack of envelopes on Amazon today.  I will never buy an envelpe again now that I can use the board.


3 comments:

  1. Where can one get this envelope board?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is available online.. annoyingly it is incredibly cheap in America but ridiculously expensive in the UK.

      Delete
  2. I didn't know that an envelope maker existed!!!! I shall have to look in to this....Amazon here I come :-)

    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete