Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Sunday, 9 April 2017

A lovely day out

Tony and I have had a lovely day out in the sunshine.  We started off with a wander around a car boot sale in Scorton.  Then we drove over to Mainsgill Farm on the A66 for a browse in the farm shop there.  The camels must be a huge attraction and we saw both of them out in the field enjoying the sunshine.  The shop is a bit pricey but heck, it is all gourmet food so I would expect to pay the prices.  We then called in to the Black Bull in Melsonby for a quiet drink in the sunshine.  I was absolutely delighted when the landlady brought a little tray of nibbles for us to share.  There were mini scotch eggs,  nice cheese and pickled onions. That was such a nice old fashioned gesture and one that ensured they will certainly get our custom again.



3 comments:

  1. We headed from Lancashire to Middlesbrough yesterday. The camels were attracting quite a few admirers when we passed by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that farm shop. Did you buy anything? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We bought two lovely pies.. One was steak and the other was steak and mushroom... or so we thought . The steak and mushroom turned into chicken and ham... still delicious but not what Tony expected when I cooked tea last night

      Delete