Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Wednesday, 15 March 2017

My House is For Sale

Well we have taken the plunge and put the house on the market. It should be online in a day or two and then we wait... and wait... and wait.  We are in no rush to move, although we have seen a few houses that we really do like. They are either empty or end of chain houses, so may not be available when we do eventually sell this one. My compromise has been garden space.  None of the houses that we like, have a particularly big garden, but heck, d'ya know what?  I really don't mind.  It will be cheaper to make the garden beautiful if it is only small.
In order to keep the house tidy and free from all my craft bits and pieces I decided that I will crochet a shawl. It is ages since I last made one and not only does it give me something to do with my hands,it also uses up some more of my yarn stash. The yarn that I picked is a lot finer than any I have used for a shawl before so hopefully it will take quite some time to complete....... otherwise I shall be making shawls as Christmas presents for people... Hmmmmmm, now that isn't actually a bad idea.

7 comments:

  1. Exciting times for you, So are you downsizing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, just fancy a change

      Delete
    2. Why not, very exciting for you both, I can't wait until we move 15 months and counting.

      Delete
  2. Good morning Cherie, selling houses can be a bit frustrating at times. I believe what will be, will be. I remember years ago our house sale fell through at the eleventh hour due to no fault of ours. We lost the property we wanted to buy and we were so disappointed. When we began house hunting again, we found a house we loved so much more, the sale went through and we lived in the house for years and we were very happy.
    You will find your forever house and once found you will enjoy organising your new garden,
    Best Wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daphne. We are in no hurry to move and agree... what is meant to be will be... Exciting times :-)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Alison.... we don't dare make a mess. I have never seen this house look so clean and tidy... could this be the start of the new me?

      Delete