Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Monday, 20 March 2017

Asian cooking

This morning I thoroughly enjoyed the walk with my Monday walking group and then I spent the loveliest couple of hours this afternoon with a smashing group of Pakistani ladies.  They were doing a cookery demonstration and we got to eat the food that they had cooked.  This is the same group of ladies that invited me to their Christmas party and presented me with a lovely gift last year. It was lovely to have a good catch up with them all.

I am now at a bit of a loose end and not sure whether to get some of my wool painting things back out. I really would like to keep the house tidy but have a project simmering away.  My friend loaned me a novel this morning but I know that I won't put it down when I start it.


No comments:

Post a Comment